Sunday, July 1, 2012

Go Fish! Challenge #20

Yay!  Another super fun challenge from the Go Fish! Challenge Blog! This go-around we'll be making Thank You cards using your favorite color.


  I have to admit that pink has been my favorite color since I was a little girl, and I find it makes its way into many of the cards I create.  In this card I focused on black and white for a neutral background and then used different shades of pink in the flowers. Click HERE for the challenge!  I hope you can play along.  This is a really fun one :-)  Good luck!!



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Sarah. Love all the Colors and everything.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear
    I'm your follower now
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Just wanted to welcome you to our team at UnstampaBelles as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card- love all of the papers you chose! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea and what a lovely card!!! I really like the black and white with the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The design and colors are perfect! Love the black, white and pink together!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete