Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Practical Scrappers: 10 Things You Can Do with Felt

Practical Scrappers has reorganized a bit for the new year and I'm very proud to say that I'm now on the "Ten Things Team"!  This means, every Tuesday, the ladies of Practical Scrappers and I will be showing you 10 ways to use a single item.  So fun!

This week, the ladies were given felt.  In my take, I used pink felt as a layer in paper piecing and it definitely highlights a focal point.  Please stop by Practical Scrappers and check out what other creative ways the ladies are using felt in their scrappy creations!


2 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Love the design:) Perfect card for all my coffee buds! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sentiment....great card.

    ReplyDelete