Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays: Black and White Plus One

It's been AGES since I've actually participated in a card challenge, and since I had some extra time today, I thought I would jump back into it :-)  It's so fun to get inspired and push yourself in a new way :-)

This card is for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge where we were asked to create a clean and simple card with just black, white and one extra color.  I went with blue, since I've been up to my eyes in baby boy stuff these days...must be rubbing off on my girly side!

Here's my card for the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. How pretty! Love that black and white background strip! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naturally like your website however you need to test the spelling on several
    of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome
    to inform the truth however I'll certainly come back again.

    Stop by my web site I was reading this

    ReplyDelete