Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Practical Scrappers: Ten Ways to Use Transparencies and Clear Embellishments



It's Tuesday again!!  So, today over at Practical Scrappers, the ladies are showing us some fun ways to use transparencies and clear embellishments.

I have a stack of these hanging around and I always forget to break them out, even though I love the different ways they can be used :-)  This was a fun reminder, and the other ladies have some really great ideas too.

For my take on the challenge, I created a clear card.  I like that it can be incorporated into a clean and simple style and I love how layering on the inside appears on the outside...very 3D :-)

Here's my take on a clear card!

 Please swing on by the Practical Scrappers blog and see what other fabulous creations the ladies are sharing with you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment