Monday, December 2, 2013

What's Been Distracting Me...

Since I've been totally missing the last couple of months...here are a few snapshots of the sweet little guy who's been eating up all of my time.  Being a Mom is the most rewarding and overwhelming thing I have ever taken on, and having a husband stuck overseas for 6 months is an extra challenge.

Thank goodness for great friends and a strong internet connection :-)

  I really do love this little bug more than I ever thought possible....a total cliche, but the absolute truth!

(Every parent thinks their baby is the cutest, right?)











5 comments:

  1. oooh, what a cutie :) love the last pick with the stuffed toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we all think our own babies are the cutest....but your little guys is definitely a close second! Holy smokes, he's absolutely adorable!! I think that second pic is especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can really understand the distraction! He is a very super cut bug! Enjoy while he is not quite so mobile......lol....and especially enjoy this Christmas with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I am so far behind in reading posts. These are cutest photos Sarah and can see totally why you are distracted. I can't believe how old he is already. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete