Tuesday, January 7, 2014

30 Day Photo Challenge

Canon - EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens - Black - Larger Front
Now that I'm getting into the swing of using my DSLR Camera, I've decided to take a photography challenge.  The goal is to get your camera out every day and try something new.

I still have a LONG way to go and my 30 day challenge is likely to spread to 60 days :-) but it's still exciting to have something new to work on.  There are lots of great photo challenges out there and I recommend checking out the website Click It Up a Notch to get some great tips.  She even has an e-book that I purchased which is full of AMAZING and user friendly tips to get your photography off to a great start.

To keep myself honest (uh, hem) I'm going to try to get my pics up and hopefully it inspires others to get those fancy Christmas gifts out and give them a workout!

Also...fair warning....with hubby deployed, my little guy is the subject of pretty much ALL my pictures.  Will try to mix it up with some cat pictures, but they're a little less cooperative as models...

Happy New Year and Happy Clicking!


No comments:

Post a Comment