Thursday, January 30, 2014

Challenge Day 21: Manual Focus

Today we were pushed to capture an image using the manual focus feature on the lens.  I will admit that I try to use the manual focus as much as I can because it's hard for the auto focus to capture Eli when he is moving so quickly!  He is crawling and pulling up on everything these days, so it's getting harder and harder to catch him.  Forget about posing!  The kitties are getting easier to capture :-)

I'm lucky if I can catch him anywhere near me. :-)  He's fast!  In these photos, he's demonstrating another new trick, "look mom...one hand!"




4 comments:

  1. Eli is too clever and you too Sarah. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you! He is so wild :-) Fast and fearless...

      Delete
  2. And beautiful. He certainly knows how to react to the camera! Love your pictures Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan! He is getting to be quite the little ham in front of the camera :-)

      Delete